Online booking terms:
- You must verify your booking by a text message or email for your appointment. We may call you or text message to remind your appointment within 48 hours.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required (for a change in schedule) to avoid a late cancellation fee.
- If you are a new patient. Please fill out your new patient form online or come 10 minutes early to fill out your medical history form.
- Make sure you bring in your private health insurance card and Medicare card to your dental appointments.
General check and clean session:
- comprehensive examination
- scaling and polishing with fluoride
- photographs of your teeth and consultation
- all done while you listen to your favourite music
Services needing more time or sessions:
- if you require more fillings/treatment
- complex treatment plans
- root canal treatment
- gum treatment
- invisalign + other orthodontic treatment
- emergency treatment that needs to be addressed immediately, would usually have follow up sessions
Services you should call to discuss with us:
- we do not give out quotes over the phone generally, as every individual is different, and each tooth situation can also differ.
- if you are coming in for anything besides a regular check up and clean, a phone call would be better to get more information from you, so our dentists have as much detail about your situation before they see you.